ROLLS (ALL TYPES MISCELLANEOUS)
50" x 16 GA., JET ELECTRICAL POWER SLIP ROLLS, STK#756027, MODEL#ESR-16501
Stock Number: 756027
Min. Forming Radius: 2 in.
Wire Grooves: 5/16, 3/8, 1/2 in.
Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 rolls x 3 in. diameter
Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge/in.): 16
Max. Forming Length (in.): 50
Roll Speed: 22 RPM
Motor Power: 1HP, 230/460V, 1PH, 60Hz
Machine prewired: 230V, 1PH, 60Hz
Shipping: 71 x 24 x 43"
Assembled: 65 x 20 X 36"
Net Weight: 750 pounds
JET's Slip rolls are three-roll machines with two driven
rolls made of precision turned carbon steel that are ground
and polished. Slip Rolls are perfect sheet metal machines to
have in any general fabrication, schools, racing or HVAC
shop when sheet metal forming is required. JET's highly
rigid construction frame will provide precision roll bending
for many decades of production.
* Valuable machine tool for sheet metal forming in HVAC and
* Three-roll machine with two driven rolls
* Rolls are made of hardened polished high-carbon steel
* Heavy-duty frame and base insure precise sheet metal
* Easy setup and operation
* Forming roll has attached position scale for equal
* Weight and rigidity; scale and precision; strength and
simplicity define exceptional comfort and ease of operation
* Convenient foot-control assembly with emergency-button
* All electrical and rotating parts are designed for safety
and comfortable operation during machine use